Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that we just shipped v75! This update was all about improving the speed and efficiency of Framer, especially when it comes to large prototypes. We also gave the app a visual refresh with a new syntax theme, light layer panel styling and more.
A special shoutout goes out to Johannes, Kim, Charlie and Jordan for sending us their large work files. This was a huge help in helping us locate and improve on problem areas in the codebase.
We fixed lagging issues for most of you, but if you run into any problems, please do let us know! For now, take a look at the blog post to get details on everything we changed —