Hey Framers! Before I post a billion questions...
Are there any good articles, tutorials, or example projects of a full desktop web prototype?
I really appreciate the help! I've used Framer for specific interactions, but never to mock an entire site.
Specifically I'm looking for:
1. Given a sketch file with ~6 artboards (1 for each page), turn these into separate pages of the app
2. have a fixed navbar at the top
3. when a nav item is clicked, transition the page's content (not the nav) to a different page
4. Also apply an "active" state to the active tab
Then there's a few other questions I have:
1. I have many "buttons" and "links" in my mock-up. How can I write an "animation" on hover once, and apply it to all of the elements?
2. How can I have a native browser like scroll container for my page (not the mobile style click + drag that comes with the Scroll component)
Edit: Wow. I'm blown away by the quality / specifity of people's answers in this group. Usually you just get ragged on for being a noob in some tool. Thank you so much :)