Hey everyone, I just pushed some updates to iOS Kit module.
I just wanted to first say thanks to you all for the support on the module. It's been so awesome to hear your feedback & see it get used. Many of the things added today have come from your requests!
Along with the new things today, I should add – most of the module has been rewritten, so I'm sure there will be bugs here & there. Please send them my way, and I'll fix them ASAP.
Here's a rundown of what's new:
• Sketch convert – a simple function that goes through all your layers in Sketch & writes constraints for you to make your imported artboards fit every device. This allows your design to fit the device without scaling all the images up.
• Sketch components – all the components in this kit now have corresponding Sketch components, so you can paste those into your artboards, and when you call convert, it'll render the iOS Kit component instead of a flat image.
• Completely rewritten – it's no longer a 4000+ line coffee file. It's broken into really easy to navigate & browse sub modules.
• Added a View component - it's just like Layer but accepts constraints & is immediately rendered without the need to call layout.
• Added iPad Pro keyboard
• Sheets on iPad now support targets. The sheet will float & point to the target.
• Added dark styled keyboards
• Banners are now iOS 10-ify'd.
• Fields can now accept keyboards, so you can fill out multiple fields with the same keyboard.
• Dynamic Layout is the same one from Material Kit, which means it works on Android & iOS devices and uses layout.set & layout.animate.
• Plus a bunch of bugs fixes & I'm sure other things I'm forgetting.