Hello FramerJS crowd!
First-off... I LOVE FramerJS - As far as prototyping goes, the sky's the limit.
I wanted to pose a few questions to those who work with FramerJS in design teams.
- How does FramerJS fit into your workflow?
- If you're going to code a solution, why use FramerJS vs. xcode?
- How much time do you invest in a FramerJS prototype vs. something like Flinto or Principle?
- Do you prototype full apps or just 1 - 2 interactions?
- If you're not prototyping full apps, what do you use to do that and what do you supplement with FramerJS?
Please answer any questions you can :) I don't expect anyone should answer all of them.