I think about to get Framer, but first I am looking for answers I did not found in the Internet.
1) Is it possible to have more "Pages" in one Prototype and link them via Buttons? (Cancel, next, and so on...)
2) Can I export my Prototype on the devices to my Friends/Colleagues and they can use it without Internet?
3) Is it possible to export to Microsofts Surface?
Thanks a lot.
Hey Martini Gre, let's see. :-)
1. Yes! Definitely. You can use the PageComponent to create a set of pages you can flick between, or you can call the snapToPage() method within a click event, for example. Check out our section on the component here — http://framerjs.com/learn/basics/pages/
2. Check out Frames for iOS, which includes offline saving. http://frames.design
3. We don't currently have that device as one of our preview modes. As far as how prototypes function on it, I'm not sure.
Thanks a lot. :)