Hi guys extreme noob with a complex question. I know there is a YouTube video talking about how to have a framer project with multi-screen flow but it is hard to see the whole code.
By any chance does anybody have an example I could look at or point me to a tutorial I could look over?
Thank you and I am grateful for this group.
This might be helpful: http://framerco.de/post/124347860514/module-framer-viewnavigationcontroller-a-simple
The way I do it is:
1. Use sketch to create screens - each screen on a different art board. (Screen1Artboard, Screen2Artboard, etc)
2. Import the sketch file and assign each artboard to a variable.
screen1 = sketch_layers.Screen1Artboardscreen2 = sketch_layers.Screen2Artboard
3. Set the screen I want to visible, and the other one to invisible.
screen1.visible = truescreen2.visible = false
4. To switch just change the visible layer:
changeScreen = () -> screen1.visible = false screen2.visible = true
4. What I generally do is put all that into a function loadScreen() that takes a screen name as an argument and loads the right screen and hides the rest. If you want to get fancy, you can add fades, swipes and other animation just as you would any other later.
changeScreenButton.on Events.Click, -> screen2.x = -500 screen2.animate properties: x: 0
On my phone but I can post an example when I get to work.
Thank you guys for the help