I've noticed recently I'm experiencing quite a few bugs with Framer Studio that make it relatively difficult to work with. Is anyone aware of these issues?
- Changing from landscape to portrait causes issues with the resolution of the prototype causing it to be bigger than the device.
- Framer Studio causes my monitor to flicker and the screen sometimes shifts across to the right
- The preview pane is very jittery and slow and the only way to preview the animations properly is by sharing it and previewing it in the browser
- Sometimes images don't update when using the mirror feature when saving the prototype (even after closing the browser on the device and opening the URL again)
- When you're previewing the prototype in Framer Studio using a device template and then mirror it to a device you have to change the viewer to full screen but then you can't see the prototype properly on your desktop.
Otherwise I enjoy my time with Framer, but recently these problems have prevented me from using Framer.