Just shipped Framer Studio 1.8.5 with a bunch of bug fixes: http://framerjs.tumblr.com/post/98392805572/framer-studio-1-8-5
You can get it by selecting “Check for Updates…” from the Framer Studio menu, or upgrade your current project by selecting File > Update Framer.
- Improved coffee script parsing, a grammar error now doesn’t reload the preview (less flickering)
- Fixed links to the website
- Fixed a bug on importing where layer order would be reversed
- Fixed a bug with scrolling on mobile
- Fixed a bug with “change:x” events during animations
- Fixed a bug with Context CSS
- Simplified the animation loop to a render and update function
- Added .querySelector and .querySelectorAll to Layer
- Improved handing of pointer events for interactive elements that you add to layer.html like input, textarea etc.