Hey guys, quick question about buying Framer Studio. If we buy now, will we get version 2 upgrade too?
We haven't decided on upgrade pricing, there is still so much to do. But when the time comes, we will definitely come up with something fair.
Any thoughts if there be point releases in the mean time, or just main updates with the current version? (I promise I won't hold you to anything :) )
Right now, the price may be just a little too high to justify purchasing for me, so trying to figure out when to buy.
We definitely have a bunch more . releases in the pipeline.
I'm actually a fan of the creative suite subscription model. It keeps that continuous flow of cash which means constant updates, rather than keeping features from customers just so they can package a new version that justifies upgrades.I would totally pay 10 a month for Framer Studio!
Good to know Edward. We'll definitely keep other business models in mind.
Ok, cool. I'll bite the bullet so. :)I hope landscape modes are coming :)