Need help troubleshooting this masking issue. I am trying to create a clipping mask (rounded corners) for an image to be replace during runtime when a button is clicked. I have tried a couple things.
1) In the attached image with nested folders, the Framer Generator does not even output a masked image for some reason. No way to try mp_aa_clip.clip = true; to see if that works.
2) When I remove the mp_aa_item folder and simply move the image inside mp_aa_clip folder, Framer Generator creates the right mask. Unfortunately, when I use "mp_aa_clip.image = '/images/next.jpg' to replace the image in runtime, the mask no longer works.