Hi folks, I just published a ✨ new edition of the Framer book.
It’s priced 🔖 $69 until the 7th (Thursday), after which it’ll be the regular price again ($99).
If you bought the book before: DON’T BUY this edition.
You have a free upgrade anyway. It should be in your Gumroad library. If not: mail me.
If you want to get an idea of the contents:
• There a full chapters list on https://framerbook.com/
• and a few chapters are also published on the Framer blog:
Here’s what new/changed:
• All prototypes updated, many now use Design layers
• DPR Upgrade: all dimensions and positions are now in ‘points.’
• Got rid of ‘classic spring’ curves
• The IF tutorial is now with Design artboards
• CSS shadows no longer needed (only for HTML layers -> example prototype)
• Text Layers
• Flow component
• ‘Design Notes’: Tips for working with Design
• Layer borders (+ border animations)
• Shadow types, multiple shadows (+ multiple shadows animations)
• Gradients (+ animating gradients)
• Range slider
• In Events: Transition events, Value change events
• New spring curve (old one is now ‘classic’)