This is a read-only archive of the Framer Community on Facebook.

What is Framer? Join the Community
Return to index
Hassan Khan
Posted Oct 11 - Read on Facebook

Hi guys, this is a design related question and not about Framer. I need to find the mockup for the following image but I dont know what they are called. I tried to search keywords like iphone plain white mockup 3D etc but could not find them. If anyone knows what they are called or where can I find them, that would be great


O'Ryan McEntire

These particular iphone mocks are part of a free pack from Ruslan Latypov.

The style is typically called a “clay render” in the CG world, but in the UI world it would probably fit under “minimalistic.”

Joshua Miller
Read the entire post on Facebook