This is probably asking way beyond what Framer was designed to do but… has anyonetried to use Facebook auth in a Framer prototype/ CoffeeScript?
Yeah! Here's an old thread that actually wasn't closed out but maybe Marc or Koen could shed some light on it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/framerjs/permalink/778633762263697/
Pretty sure George could point you in the right direction as well.
I feel like I got this right on a Firebase project once, will dig around and see if I did...
Yes, but it's a bit cumbersome to get it working. I wish this was easier but there's nothing I can do about it :(
1) Grab my facebook Graph API module / example here:
2) If Framer (Beta) is running, close it now.
3) In Finder press ⇧⌘G and go to to the following folder:/Applications/Framer Beta.app/Contents/Resources/python/webserver(you can also right-click Framer Beta.app in your application folder to get there)
4) In this folder, there's a file called 'server.py'. Open with a texteditor of your choice.
5) Go to line 395 and change it fromself.local_ip = u"127.0.0.1"to self.local_ip = u"localhost"(btw, this will be overwritten with every update)
6) Go to https://developers.facebook.com and create a new app, set "https://framer.cloud/" as Site URL.
7) Then, click the little white arrow on the right of your facebook app and click on "+ create test app". In the test app, set "http://localhost:8000/" as Site URL.
8) Open my example file and replace my appIds with yours (you can find them on the https://developers.facebook.com - page)
You should now be able to use user data from Facebook inside of your Framer prototypes, both inside of Framer itself and when shared on framer.cloud :)
Thanks for the responses, really helpful. Will look into this later today.