testDrive: Use the latest version of over 50 Framer modules in under 20 seconds, without all the usual module-nonsense.
Including some community favourites like:
• adapt by Sigurd Tapio Mannsåker
• CameraLayer by Keishi Tsuchiya
• devicepixelratio (dpr) by Jordan Robert Dobson
• find (ƒ) by Andreas Wahlström
• inputField by Jordan Robert Dobson
• VRcomponent by Jonas Treub
• and most of my own modules like Firebase, QueryInterface, ParallaxComponents and giphy (with more to come)
+ many, many more
All you have to do is to include the testDrive-code/snippet at the top of your project and then either define …
testDrive.modules ["inputField", "giphy"]
… to include specific modules OR simply write ANY function or class of those 50+ supported modules and testDrive.autopilot will AUTOMATICALLY download and inject the respective module for you.
Maybe it's a bit too magical (as in too unpredictable), but I think it's a pretty cool feature regardless – you should definitely give it a spin! :)
And yes, this is a terrible hackjob and all, but the primary goal of this thing here is to (hopefully) spark a discussion about the subject of providing and using modules, as the way those things work right now is, in my eyes, just way too cumbersome for a prototyping tool. Honestly, I wish this was of higher priority for the team.
If you agree with me, let them know in this thread.
(Also, if you want to have your module included or removed, please let me know.)