Hey guys, I just successfully render the JSON animation which is generated by Lottie (http://airbnb.design/lottie/) in my prototype. Since it took me some effort to implement it on Framer, here are some tips to help anyone who wants to play around with this new tool.
1. Generate the .json file from AE with the pulging bodymovin (https://github.com/bodymovin/bodymovin)
2. Drag the .json file to your Framer project folder and place it in the root directory
3. Copy the bodymovin.js file (you can find it from Github of bodymovin or just copy it from my Framer project) to the framer folder inside your project
4. Open index.html file and add some code (<script src="framer/bodymovin.js"></script>) to link up bodymovin.js
5. Load an animation with bodymovin.loadAnimation() and enjoy!!